Solar Cat Eyes Features:
•High shock resistance, energy-saving, environment friendly.
•Automatically starts to work when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather.
•These aluminum alloy LED Solar Cat Eyes are naturally charged by the sun.
•The LED lights of the Led Solar Cat Eyes come on automatically as soon as it starts getting dark every night.
•effective, Solar Cat Eyes lights are easy to install and require absolutely no wires or maintenance.
•Dramatically enhances the look of your garden/yard/driveway.
•Specifically designed with road safety in mind and can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light.
Solar Cat Eyes Parameters:
|Material:||Heavy duty casting aluminium|
|Power supply:||Solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)|
|Working model:|| Blinking or Constant
Charging at daytime and working automatically at night
|LED:||Diameter 5mm;2pcs or 3pcs per side|
|LED colors:||Yellow, White, Red, Green, Blue|
|Life span:||3 years|
|Carton Size:|| 2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 21kgs; Carton size:58.5*24.5*18.5cm
(2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 46.30bs; Carton size:23.03″*9.65*7.28″)
Application of Solar Cat Eyes for dock A1:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥Deck and Dock
♥Parks and campuses
Installation Method Of Solar Cat Eyes A1:
1. Determine the installation location and distance, clean the road surface, and ensure that the Solar Cat Eyes are installed on a flat road surface.
2. Clean the bottom of the Solar Cat Eyes and apply the epoxy glue evenly to the back of the studs.
3. Press the side with the glue on the road, fix the position, wait for the glue to dry.
4. Check within 2 hours of installation to ensure that all Solar Cat Eyes are not installed incorrectly and are not bent or deformed due to compression.
5. Remove the installation isolation facility within 6-8 hours after the installation of the Solar Cat Eyes lights.