Load Bearing: More Than 30 Tons
Warranty: 18 Months
Body material: GB Cast Aluminium alloy
Power supply: USA Brand Flexible High Efficient Solar Panel (2.5V/0.38W)
Visual distance: ＞ 800m
Working Mode: Flashing or Constant
Shank: With shank or Without shank
Solar Cat Eyes R1 Features:
•High brightness America brand led light with 100000 hours of working time.
•USA brand solar panel. 22% high conversion rate. Fast charge rate.
•Japan brand casting Al material. Solar road stud bears more pressure.
•Most quality Epoxy resin glue to fix the solar led marker lights, making sure of solar power charge.
•Philips PC board, safe and stable. Long-time warranty for Solar Cat Eyes reflectors.
•The leader of Solar Cat Eyes road stud. Load capacity:>30T(can be installed in the middle of the road)
Aluminum Solar Cat Eyes Road Stud Parameters：
|Body material:||GB Cast Aluminium alloy|
|Power supply:||USA Brand Flexible High Efficient Solar Panel (2.5V/0.38W)|
|Battery:||NI-MH 1.2V/600mah(high-temperature resistance, made in China);
Lithium Battery 3.2V/500MA(made in Japan);
Supercapacitor 2.3V/120F(made in Korea)
|LED:||Ultra-bright diameter 5mm(4pcs or 6pcs)|
|Shank:||With shank or Without shank|
|Working model:||Blinking or Constant(charging at daytime and working automatically at night)|
|Load Bearing:||More Than 30 Tons|
|Visual distance:||＞ 800m|
|Package:||(without spike): 2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 28kgs; Carton size: 67.5*28*20cm
(2pcs/box; 60pcs/ctn; Weight: 61.73bs; Carton size: 26.57″*11.02″*7.87″)
(with spike):1pcs/box; 45pcs/ctn; Weight: 30kgs; Carton size: 66.5*44*28cm
(1pcs/box; 45pcs/ctn; Weight: 66.13bs; Carton size: 26.18″*17.32″*11.02″)
Aluminum Solar Cat Eyes studs R1 Application of Aluminum Solar Cat Eyes studs R1:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥High traffic areas
♥Parks and campuses
How to install Aluminum Solar Cat Eyes studs with shank R1:
1. Carefully mark the distance between the placement of the Solar Cat Eyes studs. To prevent adverse effects on the ground, use appropriate tools, such as core drills, which have a diameter of 35mm and a depth of 55mm.
2. Remove all debris from the mounting hole.
3. Pour epoxy resin into the hole according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make sure that the mounting holes are straight. Make sure that the mounting hole is large enough to allow epoxy resin to surround the Solar Cat Eyes studs.
4. Adjust the lighting surface of the Solar Cat Eyes road stud to the desired viewing angle.
5. Make sure that the epoxy resin adheres evenly to the mounting hole and the Solar Cat Eyes. Make sure that the bottom of the Solar Cat Eyes is securely mounted on the mounting surface to ensure that zero “surface floating” occurs. (Space between the installation sign and the bottom of the Solar Cat Eyes).
6. After curing the LED Solar Cat Eyes for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.